Are you searching for How to Fix a Broken Compact Powder? Then this post will give you exactly what you want to know!
I know make-up damage is like a mini heart attack… I feel so bad when my compact powder, lipstick, or any essential make-up products get damaged. I absolutely get angry and upset with such situations.
We can’t buy new compact powder every time (they are so expensive). And we are not ready to spend all our money on make-up only. So instead of buying a new compact powder why not repair the old one?
However, every problem has a solution and we got that solution for you to deal with this horrible mistake.
Don’t worry! In this post, I will share 5 ways to fix a broken compact powder fast! And Guess what? We are not going to tell you to use alchohol. I personally do not like it and it’s not available for everyone.
I have also shared some amazing make-up hacks that are saviors.
Table of Contents
1. How to fix a broken compact powder without Alcohol?
What you need: An empty Compact pan, a Make-up brush, and dry tissue paper.
Method of how to fix your broken compact powder without using Alcohol:
- First, you need to mash all the broken pieces of your broken compact powder.
- Make a fine powder of it.
- Take an empty pan and add the powder to this then spread it with the help of your fingers. You can also use the back part of any make-up brush you have.
- Now put dry tissue paper on it and press it gently for a few minutes with your fingers. Also, press gently in the corners.
- After that, remove the paper carefully.
- And your compact powder is ready to use!
👉Please don’t use wet tissue paper.
2. How to fix your broken compact powder without rubbing Alcohol:
This is an easy and simple way to fix your broken compact powder.
What you need: A small Plastic bag, Spoon, Strainer, and Clean Container.
- Take a small plastic bag and put all the pieces of broken compact powder into it.
- Then press and mash it with the help of a spoon or fingers.
- Next, You have to take a neat and clean container.
- Now just transfer the powder with the help of a strainer and spoon.
- You will have a very fine loose powder in the container.
- Now with the help of a powder brush, you can use this loose powder on your face directly.
👉In this way, you can save your make-up expenses on a new compact powder.
3. How to fix your broken compact powder with Rosewater:
What you need: Tissue, Spoon, Rosewater, A Brush, A cupid if needed.
- Put the broken pieces in a plastic bag. Empty the container.
- Now just mash the leftover product that you have with the help of a spoon.
- Now clean the Compact container. Now put the fine powder into the container and press it with a spoon.
- Now pump some rose water on it.
- Cover it with a tissue and press it gently.
- Then let it dry overnight. The next morning it will dry out and you can use it easily.
4. How to fix your broken compact powder with Micellar water
Micellar water is a blessing for all the lazy girls. It does not just help remove makeup and dust, it can also help to fix a broken compact powder easily.
What you need: Micellar water, Spoon.
- Pour a few drops of micellar water onto the broken compact powder and smooth it into the cracks. You can use your fingers or a steel spoon for this.
- Now leave it to dry overnight and you will get your Compact powder repaired.
👉It’s really the easiest way to fix your broken compact powder fast.
5. How to fix your broken compact powder with Hand sanitizer
What you need: A gentle skin-friendly Hand sanitizer, A steel spoon, An empty make-up pan, a tissue paper.
- Add a few drops of hand sanitizer to the loose powder and mix it with a steel spoon. You can use your fingers too but a spoon will give you better results.
- Now evenly spread out this fine paste in the clean make-up pan and cover it with tissue paper.
- Let it dry overnight. You will get your Compact powder Ready.
I hope you enjoyed this post as much as I love making it for Beauty and Make-up enthusiasts like you.
I hope you got your answer on How to Fix a Broken Compact Powder Fast! If you think it’s helpful then please share this with your friends.