Want to try some chic and cute claw clip hairstyles? Who doesn’t love those dreamy Pinteresty claw clip hairstyles? I mean I love them.
I think you will agree with me when I say:
The coolest and comfiest hair styles are claw clip hairstyles.
Well… there are some unique claw clip hairstyles you can try right now. In this post you will learn about those 11 easy and unique claw clip hairstyles for the chic look. Also I will share claw clip hairstyle tutorials step by step.
11 Unique Claw Clip Hairstyles To Try Now!
1. Bun with a tail
Our 1st Claw clip hairstyle is so basic and messy. It can be done by anyone because it is too easy. Also, this is my go-to Sunday hairstyle.
- Gather all your hair together.
- Twist the 3/4 section of it.
- Secure the twisted part with the help of a claw clip.
- Leave the 1/4 part as it is like a tail.
2. Basic Low Ponytail
This is real simple claw clip hairstyle. If you like loose braids, this hairstyle is perfect for you. Or if you do not like buns you can give this claw clip style a try.
- Make a loose braid downside.
- Secure it with a claw clip.
- Throw some baby hair out to make it look messy.
3. Classic Bun
If you are a Bun fan and want to give it a stylish look, you can try this claw clip style. It will give you total model off-duty vibes for sure.
- Twist all your hair and make it in a round cute bun.
- Now put on a claw clip.
- You can keep out some hair strings or fringes if you have any.
4. Half Up Half Down
This is the quickest claw clip hairstyle. If you just washed your hair and you do not want to tie it, you can try this simple hairstyle. It can be done with a mini claw clip.
- Take some of your hair from both of the side parts.
- Now keep them in the center of your head.
- Secure/Attach both of the sections with a claw clip.
5. Knotted Bun
If you have thick hair, you can try this claw clip hairstyle for thick hair. It will give a comfy and cute look to your hair+ and Will make it manageable.
- Gather your hair at the base of your neck.
- Divide your hair into two sections.
- Tie them Together.
- Then Twist it upwards.
- Now secure it with your favorite Claw Clip.
You Can Also Check: DIY Scalp Scrubs, Healthy Hair Care Habits!
6. Half Up Half Down Bun
This is such a cute and go-to claw clip hairstyle. It will give you a great Rockstar look. Also, it is easy to do. This is a Pinterest Inspired Claw Clip Hairstyle.
- Take do hair sections from each side.
- Make it a little bun from it.
- Leave rest here open.
- Secure that little bun with the help of a Claw clip.
7. Back to School
This is a perfect teen or back-to-school claw clip hairstyle. You will need 2 mini claw clips for it. It is also the best claw clip hairstyle for short hair.
- Take a small hair section from the left side.
- Secure it with a cute claw clip.
- Take a small hair section from the right side.
- Now secure it with a claw clip too.
- Leave the rest hair open.
8. Loose Braid
Braids are no doubt great last-minute hairstyles. You can make your braid look more pretty by adding accessories -like claw clips. It will make your braid more interesting and secure.
- Make a messy braid on the top of your hair.
- You can make it as long as you want.
- Adjust it according to your hair length.
- Now in the center secure the braid with a claw clip.
- Leave the half hair open.
9. Side Braid Clip
Like mermaid hairstyle? Why not try this? This is truly a unique claw clip hairstyle.
- Position your braided style to the side of your head.
- Now secure with a claw clip in the center.
- Leave the rest hair open.
10. Space buns
You can style your space buns with claw clips. If you have thin hair you can go for a space bun hairstyle. They look so funky and cute.
- Do hair partition in two sections.
- Now make space buns on both sides.
- Then secure it and style it with mini claw clips.
11. Boss Babe Clip Style
Want a chic and classy look? You can try this Claw clip hairstyle.
- Pick a classy and statement piece of claw clip.
- Tie your hair up with a rubber band.
- Now twist your hair and make a flat shape.
- Secure this with the shelf of a classy claw clip.
Frequently Asked Questions:
How to wear claw clips in hair
→ We have shared the 11 best ways to style claw clips. You can do any of them.
How to claw clip curly hair?
→You can try any of these claw clip hairstyles we have mentioned for curly hair. Just make sure to use a Strong and big-size claw clip. That will make your hair manageable and secure.
Claw clip hairstyles braids
→ We have already shared some of the best claw clip hairstyles for braids. You can check out them.
Pin this in your favorite Board:
I hope you enjoyed this post as much as I love making it for you! Let me know which is your favorite Claw clip hairstyle… Share this post with your besties!
17 thoughts on “11 Unique Claw Clip Hairstyles to try now”
Claw clips help keep my hair in place while I work and also keeps me cool by keeping the hair away from my neck I mostly use the 1st style.
Definitely bookmarking this page, as I am always looking for new claw clip hairstyles 🙂
I love the low ponytail style. Thank you for these suggestions, some of which I wouldn’t think of.
These hair clips bun hack is very common but some of them are new to me .will really gone try this new hacks.
I love the classic bun style. Thank you for sharing all of these hairstyles. I have long hair, and these are some new styles for me to try for.
Classic bun and loose braids are my usual hairstyles cause its easy and quick. Would love to try other options shared by you ❤️
Classic bun and loose braids are my usual hairstyles cause its easy and quick. Would love to try other options shared by you ❤️ thanks
My 11 year daughter has beautiful silky straight hair, she is very style too . I am bookmarking this page for her hair styling . I am sure now she never say mumma you don’t know how to style hair .
Thanks for this amazing listing I can choose from! haha… Obviously, all I do all day, everyday was the bun with a tail. I’m loving the basic low ponytail which I think would be my next new everyday look😄
The Clips which i can see in this posts are almost all available with me as I cant think to survive without them. Clutch is a must for me as If you see me in 99% of the cases you will find be managing my hair with it. But the styles I think will suit me well. Thanks for sharing
Wow, the clip and hairstyle looks amazing. They are super easy to make. I liked the back to school one the most. Great work.
All of them are really nice hairstyles with claw clips. They will suit any occasion, both formal and informal. The best of them all for me personally is the mermaid look.
I live new hairstyles
This looks super easy and convenient
Definitely bookmarking this for future
I love trying new hairstyles and these seem amazing and easy thanks for sharing! Trying these soon
These are some cute clips. I also use such clips especially cooking food. I usually keep my hair open only clip while cooking and sleeping.
Classic bun and loose braids are my goto hairstyles as its easy and quick. I really love the classic bun style. Thank you for sharing these beautiful hairstyles. I will definately going to try them.
The designs of claw clip hairstyles here look so pretty. These hair accessories are a definite game changer when it comes to our crowning glory.