According to research in 2018, 66 per cent of Australian adults are considered hefty or overweight. Another study shows that 3 out of 5 women, or approximately 60 per cent of women, were obese or overweight.
Among the 60 per cent, at least 40 per cent (2 in 5 women) were aged 18 to 24. If you are one of these women and want to enjoy underwater hockey, swimming and surfing, you must definitely purchase the tummy control one-piece swimsuit. This swimwear will create the appearance of a flat tummy.
You can also look for another piece of slimming garment called shapewear, which is attainable in a wide range of colours, types, patterns, shapes, and styles. Since you know what exactly they are, you can read further to learn some benefits of both.
What are the benefits of shapewear?
Shapewear can alter the body shape of a wearer to attain a more desirable silhouette. It can deliver the slimming effect by compressing your hips, thighs and stomach. To know more benefits, read this article further.
- It benefits in appearance: If you purchase the right shaper, you can gain an hourglass figure that will be suitable with your sexiest dress and daily outfits. You will neither require a cosmetic surgeon nor will you have to lose weight. The results will be the best and delivered immediately.
- It improves your posture and abdominal muscles: You will be able to stand with your back firmer and straighter since the shapewear’s elastic nature provides compression. You can ensure that the support relieves you from pain in the lower back and lumbar area. You can reduce strain on your back and improve your walking. To gain confidence and wear pre-pregnancy clothes sooner, many women wear shapewear after giving birth. If you wear it for a prolonged time, it can restore the muscles in the abdominal area pulling your internal organs into their normal position.
- It can help you lose inches instantly: Women with a weight loss goal work out each day to reduce their waistline. But when you wear shapewear, it can fit you in a smaller size. At present, several new shapewear garments comprise elements such as aloe vera, vitamin E, retinol, ceramides and caffeine. These elements can reduce the cellulite appearance and inches when in contact with the skin.
What are the benefits of tummy control swimwear?
For flattering curves, you can wear a tummy-control one-piece swimsuit. There are several benefits of wearing tummy control swimwear, so read further to know about them.
- It gives a firm or gentle support: This swimwear can help prevent bulges from appearing in the midriff. It is common when women wear awful-fitting swimwear. The wearer will feel comfortable when the support is firm and delicate. In case the swimsuit is tight-fitting, it can be uncomfortable for most women.
- It has a remarkable fix for common problems: There is a term called “beer belly”, which refers to the belly of men. Yet, many women have thick midsections. Having extra fat in the belly can be a huge health problem. Although losing belly fat can be challenging, you can accomplish it by working out regularly and having a healthy diet. Whether you have reached your weight loss goals or not, you can wear the tummy control swimsuit as a quick fix.
- The focus will shift: Your flat stomach can draw attention away from the focus area when you are at the beach or swimming pool. It is significant if you are self-conscious about the shape of your body. Tummy control swimwear can be a perfect solution if you want to take a plunge in a pool, lake, or ocean and if you are self-conscious of your tummy fat. Wearing a swimsuit can boost your self-esteem, hide bulges and maximize comfort.