Have you ever noticed how your eyes give you away the next day after a long night due to bags, dark circles, and puffiness? You have more delicate skin surrounding your eyes than anywhere else on your face or body. It is thinner, has fewer oil glands, and is subjected to thousands of micro-movements and facial emotions daily.
That delicate region requires specialized care to keep it looking its best. Under-eye creams target sensitive skin around the eyes, delivering moisture and specialized chemicals to help you. While nourishing and smoothing the area, they can reduce the appearance of bags, puffiness, and uneven tone.
Regular moisturizers may have ingredients that aid the rest of your face, but they are just too concentrated for the eye region. Consider this sensitive area the goldilocks of skincare – everything needs to be just right.
Advantages Of Regularly Using An Under Eye Cream
Even if you don’t believe you need it right now, eye cream is a wise preventative precaution to keep the skin firm and supple in the long run. However, there are several additional reasons to use an under-eye cream regularly! Here are some advantages of using eye cream regularly:
- Prevents The Early Signs Of Aging: Dull, weary, and saggy skin can occur for various causes, but two major culprits are dehydration and environmental stresses. A natural under-eye cream containing antioxidants and moisture-retaining components can assist in keeping these aggressors at bay.
- Reduces Eye Strain: The use of under-eye cream relieves ocular tension and weariness. Natural cooling elements in the finest under-eye lotion help relax the eyes.
- Reduce The Appearance Of Swollen Eyes: Regular under-eye cream use helps minimize swollen and puffy eyes due to poor blood circulation or lack of proper. By boosting healthy blood circulation, under-eye lotion reduces puffiness and improves the overall look of your face.
- Reduce The Visibility Of Dark Circles: The cream fills the dark circles with skin brightening and depigmentation ingredients in under-eye lotions. They soothe the skin around the eyes, improve blood circulation, and lessen the appearance of dark circles.
- Deep Hydration And Moisturization: The formulations of the under-eye creams are carefully chosen to moisturize the dry skin around the eyes deeply. Deep moisture prevents skin aging! Under-eye lotions absorb quickly and penetrate deeply into the sensitive skin around the eyes. Consequently, it helps reduce dark circles, fine lines and wrinkles, and puffy eyes.
- Protects The Fragile Skin: Under-eye creams stimulate collagen formation, which improves skin suppleness and strengthens the fragile skin around the eyes. When applied regularly, an all-natural under-eye lotion keeps the skin around the eyes smooth and free of blemishes.
- It Evens Out Skin Tone: Nourished and moisturized skin appears brighter and healthier. With the addition of renewing vitamins that keep buildup and irritants at bay, you’ll have radiant, even skin tone.
- It Gets Your Skin Ready For Other Products: Eye creams are excellent for smoothing and reducing the appearance of dark patches and puffiness. This allows concealer to be applied more evenly and prevents it from piling up in expression lines during the day.
The Most Effective Eye Cream Application Method
To get the most out of an under-eye cream, follow these application instructions:
Step 1: Pour a pea-sized amount on your finger.
Eye creams are very strong, and a pea-sized amount will cover your eyes. Use your ring finger for that delicate area because it has the lightest touch, as you should not put too much pressure on that area.
Step 2: Make little dots from the inner corner of your eye to your brow bone.
Start with the inner corner of your eye and work your way up to your brow bone with small semicircle dots. Then, in a semicircle pattern, gently tap to encourage circulation until the product is entirely absorbed.
Avoid tugging or straining the skin while doing this. Avoid coming too close to your eye to avoid discomfort. Avoid applying on or near your eyelids unless expressly indicated on the product label.
Step 3: Allow the cream to soak for 2 minutes.
Allow around 90 seconds after applying your eye cream to allow it to absorb thoroughly before adding concealer or other skin care products.
Step 4: Finish up with your skincare and cosmetics.
Apply as little of the under-eye cream as possible. Otherwise, the lotion may enter your eyes and irritate you. Applying eye cream on your eyelids is also bad unless the instructions say so.
Use eye cream before applying moisturizer and sunscreen in general. Eye creams are often lighter in texture, and you should always apply heavier formulas last.
When Should You Apply Eye Cream?
You can use an eye cream at any hour of the day. You will, however, require a different eye cream at other times. In the early morning, look for a lotion containing SPF to reduce the likelihood of wrinkles.
When you use eye cream at night, the ingredients have time to penetrate your skin. Choose a heavier cream with hydrating properties but no SPF.
Use under-eye cream in the morning and night to reap all the above benefits. When shopping for supplies, remember that you’ll need two separate formulas.
Your needs will determine the optimal time. However, regardless of the time, you should use eye cream every 12 hours—there is no need to reapply a specific product throughout the day or night.
Mamaearth Under Eye Cream contains Vitamin C, Hyaluronic Acid, Gotu Kola, and Niacinamide to soothe the face, seal moisture, and heal skin damage. It has a lightweight composition that is easily absorbed by the skin. The mix of natural substances provides several advantages to your skin without producing irritation or redness. Combine our eye cream with the best face wash for glowing skin and get the skin of your dreams.