2. Mini Workouts Did you know you can burn a couple hundred calories in just ten minutes? There are mini workouts all over the web that help you do it.
3. Learn Something New Some great places to start are Reddit’s Today I Learned, How Stuff Works many articles and podcasts, and the Now I Know newsletter.
4. Go For a Walk Sometimes a bit of fresh air is all you really need to improve your day. Going for one every day, even a small one, can help habitually clear your mind and eliminate stress.
5. Write Down What You Think write something for yourself, whether it is shared or private. Speak about something you are passionate about, something you enjoy.
7. Speak to a Friend/Relative Connect with your loved ones and make it a priority. Not only will you feel great by the end of it, but it will strengthen your relationship with that person.
Hope you people found the story informative. For more such interesting stuff, click on the link given below