Almonds might come in small sizes, but this nutrition packed dried fruit has numerous physical and mental health benefits.
1. Control blood sugar levels. Diabetic patients are often concerned about meals with high sugar, or large meals in general. While almonds can't replace your diabetic pills or instant, they can help control your blood sugar level to a certain extent. 2-3 almonds before meals can help absorb and digest food faster.
2. Control blood pressure. One of the best benefits of eating almonds everyday is that it can control your blood pressure. Research shows that high protein intake and lower your blood pressure and regulate it all time. Plan protein has proven to be more effective than animal based protein.
3. Almonds reduces weight. Almonds have higher contents of protein and fibre and lower levels of carbohydrates that curbs your appetite and does not keep your craving for long. This also helps in reducing the number of calories on a daily basis.
4. Almonds are good for your eyes. while carrots are set to be very good for your eyes, almonds have a high source of vitamin B that protect your eyes and prevents abnormal changes to your lens. This consuming. Almonds will protect your eyes but do not consume this and excess as this can lead to weight gain.
5. Almond nourishes skin. You may have read about almonds being a major part of the ingredients in most skin products and this is because of the fact that this nut has loads of benefits for your skin.
6. Almonds prevent cancer. Almonds have certain amounts of fibre present in them that helps in detoxifying the body. Consuming almonds help food to move through the digestive system more easily.
7. Almonds improve your brain power. Almonds contain L Carnitine and riboflavin that helps in the growth of brain cells. One major chemical that helps the brain in cognitive function is phenylalanine and almonds to have this chemical in them.