College life is one of the most fun and memorable moments in life. Apart from gaining new friends and working on your career, this is the place where you can also build or improve your sense of fashion.
1. KEEP IT SIMPLE In most cases, simple attire is classier compared to complicated clothing. Wearing a pair of jeans and a top or just a simple dress with a simple pair of rubber shoes can still have you looking good.
2. DRESS ACCORDING TO YOUR BODY TYPE An outfit that looks good on someone else may not look good on you. You can research online to know what body type you are and what attire is right for your body type.
3. DRESS ACCORDING TO YOUR SKIN TONE If you’re having difficulty choosing a color to wear, you can play it safe and dress according to your skin tone. The color of your clothing is also essential and can determine how good your overall look is.
4. DRESS ON A BUDGET Despite being on a budget, you can still look good if not better than those who spend a lot on their outfits. Most expensive ones are due to the brands associated with them.
5. READ FASHION BLOGS AND MAGAZINES One way to keep up with the latest fashion trends is by reading fashion blogs and fashion magazines. No doubt, you are busy with assignments and other school work.
6. TAKE CARE OF YOUR HAIR How you wear your hair can make a huge difference in your overall look. Of course, the hairstyles that will look good on you will be determined by your face structure.
7. TAKE CARE OF YOUR SKIN Skincare is essential and contributes to your stylish look. Ensure you take proper care of your skin by regularly washing, using a good body wash and moisturizing daily.
8. FOLLOW THE LATEST TREND OR CREATE YOUR OWN You cannot fail to notice the latest trend by observing how other students are dressing as well as what is popular worldwide.